This project was developed while both authors were at Purdue University, which provided an excellent research environment. We are grateful to Christine Jackson for her support and contribution of ideas. We thank Anya Savikhin for valuable research assistance, Tim Cason for comments on an earlier version of the paper as well as seminar participants at the IMEBE meeting in Alicante, Spain, CapuaLabSì meeting, Italy, ESA meeting in Lyon, France. Two anonymous referees made useful suggestions. J.Z. wishes to thank McMaster University for support during her post-doc when the paper was completed.
HOW GROUPS REACH AGREEMENT IN RISKY CHOICES: AN EXPERIMENT
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 502–515, April 2012
How to Cite
ZHANG, J. and CASARI, M. (2012), HOW GROUPS REACH AGREEMENT IN RISKY CHOICES: AN EXPERIMENT. Economic Inquiry, 50: 502–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00362.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Online Early publication February 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!