We thank Gary Charness, Yan Chen, Jim Cox, Andrew Daughety, Tore Ellingsen, Ben Hermalin, Georg Kirchsteiger, Jennifer Reinganum, Uzi Segal, Joel Sobel, an anonymous referee, and participants of several seminars for helpful comments, and Bruce Willis and his 1995 team for inspiration for the title. Dufwenberg's research was supported by the NSF (grant # SES-0921929).
HOLD-UP: WITH A VENGEANCE
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 896–908, January 2013
How to Cite
DUFWENBERG, M., SMITH, A. and VAN ESSEN, M. (2013), HOLD-UP: WITH A VENGEANCE. Economic Inquiry, 51: 896–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2010.00366.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!