The authors thank two anonymous reviewers, Richard Breen, Hannah Brueckner, Daniela Grunow, Juho Harkonen, Uli Mayer, Joseph Price, and participants at the Inequality and Life Course Workshop at Yale University for helpful comments and suggestions. Deborah Johnson provided excellent editorial assistance. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project directed by Kathleen Mullan Harris and designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and funded by grant P01-HD31921 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 23 other federal agencies and foundations. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Information on how to obtain the Add Health data files is available on the Add Health Website (http://www.cpc.unc.edu/addhealth). No direct support was received from grant P01-HD31921 for this analysis.
THE EFFECTS OF TEENAGE FATHERHOOD ON YOUNG ADULT OUTCOMES
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 182–201, January 2012
How to Cite
FLETCHER, J. M. and WOLFE, B. L. (2012), THE EFFECTS OF TEENAGE FATHERHOOD ON YOUNG ADULT OUTCOMES. Economic Inquiry, 50: 182–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00372.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Online Early publication March 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!