Thanks to seminar participants at University of North Carolina-Charlotte, the 2009 Urban Affairs Association Conference, the 2008 North American Regional Science Conference, two anonymous referees, and the editor who provided valuable feedback for this paper.
SHOULD CITIES GO FOR THE GOLD? THE LONG-TERM IMPACTS OF HOSTING THE OLYMPICS
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 754–772, July 2012
How to Cite
BILLINGS, S. B. and HOLLADAY, J. S. (2012), SHOULD CITIES GO FOR THE GOLD? THE LONG-TERM IMPACTS OF HOSTING THE OLYMPICS. Economic Inquiry, 50: 754–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00373.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!