I thank Peter Arcidiacono, Scott Carrell, Angela Dills, Jason Fletcher, Hilary Hoynes, Jason Lindo, Doug Miller, Inas Rashad-Kelly, Daniel Rees, Larry Singell, Joe Stone, and seminar participants at UC-Davis and the 2nd Annual Meeting on the Economics of Risky Behaviors for beneficial comments. Any errors remain my responsibility.
GENDER AND THE INFLUENCE OF PEER ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON ADOLESCENT SEXUAL ACTIVITY
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 248–263, January 2012
How to Cite
WADDELL, G. R. (2012), GENDER AND THE INFLUENCE OF PEER ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON ADOLESCENT SEXUAL ACTIVITY. Economic Inquiry, 50: 248–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00374.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Online Early publication March 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!