The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, or the Federal Reserve System. We thank Nezih Guner and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments. We are grateful to Roc Armenter, Eric Bartelsman, Mark Bils, Yongsung Chang, Michael Elsby, Nezih Guner, Nobu Kiyotaki, Yoonsoo Lee, Lars Ljungqvist, Toshihiko Mukoyama, Marcelo Veracierto, and Jon Willis for their comments and suggestions.
FIRMS AND FLEXIBILITY
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 922–940, January 2013
How to Cite
HOBIJN, B. and ŞAHIN, A. (2013), FIRMS AND FLEXIBILITY. Economic Inquiry, 51: 922–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00375.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!