Nasser Daneshvary would like to acknowledge the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, College of Business summer research financial support. We express our thanks to the participants of the Economics Department's Seminar Series at UNLV for their comments. We wish to thank anonymous referees of the journal for their comments and suggestions.
TOXIC NEIGHBORS: FORECLOSURES AND SHORT-SALES SPILLOVER EFFECTS FROM THE CURRENT HOUSING-MARKET CRASH
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 217–231, January 2012
How to Cite
DANESHVARY, N. and CLAURETIE, T. M. (2012), TOXIC NEIGHBORS: FORECLOSURES AND SHORT-SALES SPILLOVER EFFECTS FROM THE CURRENT HOUSING-MARKET CRASH. Economic Inquiry, 50: 217–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00380.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Online Early publication April 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!