We thank Randall Akee, Jason Faberman, Mark Harrison, Ken Hendricks, Andrea Ichino, Lawrence Kahn, Arthur Markman, Gerald Oettinger, James Pennebaker, the late James Ragan, Joe Stone, Mark Walker, two referees, and participants in seminars at several universities and IZA. Karen Mulligan and Amanda Smith provided very careful research assistance.
REPUTATION AND EARNINGS: THE ROLES OF QUALITY AND QUANTITY IN ACADEME
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January 2012
How to Cite
HAMERMESH, D. S. and PFANN, G. A. (2012), REPUTATION AND EARNINGS: THE ROLES OF QUALITY AND QUANTITY IN ACADEME. Economic Inquiry, 50: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00381.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Online Early publication April 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!