The authors thank Williams College for funding.
AMBIGUOUS SOLICITATION: AMBIGUOUS PRESCRIPTION
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1002–1011, January 2013
How to Cite
GAZZALE, R., JAMISON, J., KARLAN, A. and KARLAN, D. (2013), AMBIGUOUS SOLICITATION: AMBIGUOUS PRESCRIPTION. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1002–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00383.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!