The authors would like to thank Ian Walker, Alfredo Paloyo, Fernando Lozano, and seminar participants at Lancaster University, the University of Aberdeen, and the University of Cyprus for their helpful comments. The authors are also grateful to the editor Peter Arcidiacono and two anonymous referees. M.N.P. gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation Postdoctoral Grant 2008-0583, FEDEA, and the CYCIT project ECO2008-06395-C0503/ECON.
DOES RAISING THE SCHOOL LEAVING AGE REDUCE TEACHER EFFORT? EVIDENCE FROM A POLICY EXPERIMENT
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1018–1030, October 2012
How to Cite
GREEN, C. and NAVARRO PANIAGUA, M. (2012), DOES RAISING THE SCHOOL LEAVING AGE REDUCE TEACHER EFFORT? EVIDENCE FROM A POLICY EXPERIMENT. Economic Inquiry, 50: 1018–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00386.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!