The authors would like to thank Ian Walker, Alfredo Paloyo, Fernando Lozano, and seminar participants at Lancaster University, the University of Aberdeen, and the University of Cyprus for their helpful comments. The authors are also grateful to the editor Peter Arcidiacono and two anonymous referees. M.N.P. gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation Postdoctoral Grant 2008-0583, FEDEA, and the CYCIT project ECO2008-06395-C0503/ECON.
DOES RAISING THE SCHOOL LEAVING AGE REDUCE TEACHER EFFORT? EVIDENCE FROM A POLICY EXPERIMENT
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1018–1030, October 2012
How to Cite
GREEN, C. and NAVARRO PANIAGUA, M. (2012), DOES RAISING THE SCHOOL LEAVING AGE REDUCE TEACHER EFFORT? EVIDENCE FROM A POLICY EXPERIMENT. Economic Inquiry, 50: 1018–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00386.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!