I am grateful to two anonymous referees, Michael Day, Anthony Landry, Erwan Quintin, Robert Rossana, and seminar participants at Oakland University, the 14th International Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance, and the 2009 Midwest Econometrics Study Group Meeting for their useful comments. I thank Simon Gilchrist for the conversations in the very early stages of this paper.
THE REAL EXCHANGE RATE AND REAL INTEREST DIFFERENTIALS: THE ROLE OF THE TREND-CYCLE DECOMPOSITION
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 968–987, October 2012
How to Cite
WADA, T. (2012), THE REAL EXCHANGE RATE AND REAL INTEREST DIFFERENTIALS: THE ROLE OF THE TREND-CYCLE DECOMPOSITION. Economic Inquiry, 50: 968–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00387.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!