Thanks for helpful comments to Asen Ivanov, Oleg Korenok, Robert Reilly, Roger Sherman, associate editor Yan Chen, and two anonymous referees. The usual disclaimer applies. Thanks also to Matthew Nuckols for software development and to Michael Brown for help in conducting the laboratory sessions. Financial assistance from the National Science Foundation (SES 1034527) and the Virginia Commonwealth University Summer Research Grants Program is gratefully acknowledged. Instructions, experimental data, and appendices are available at http://www.people.vcu.edu/~dddavis.
ADVANCE PRODUCTION, INVENTORIES, AND MARKET POWER: AN EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 941–958, January 2013
How to Cite
DAVIS, D. D. (2013), ADVANCE PRODUCTION, INVENTORIES, AND MARKET POWER: AN EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION. Economic Inquiry, 51: 941–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00388.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!