This research was partially supported by the Private Enterprise Research Center at Texas A&M University. I would like to thank Manuelita Ureta, Donald Deere, John Straub, Matthew Shapiro, Miles Kimball, Robert Barsky, Claudia Sahm, and seminar participants at Texas A&M for their helpful comments.
RISK PREFERENCES AND EXPECTED UTILITY: EVIDENCE FROM LABOR SUPPLY DATA
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 264–276, January 2012
How to Cite
LEONARD, M. D. L. (2012), RISK PREFERENCES AND EXPECTED UTILITY: EVIDENCE FROM LABOR SUPPLY DATA. Economic Inquiry, 50: 264–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00389.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Online Early publication June 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!