This research is funded, in part, by a grant from FINRA Investor Education Foundation. We would like to thank Jennifer Maki, Mehtab Randhawa, Evan Rogers, and Ruirui Sun for their research assistance. The research could not have been accomplished without the cooperation of the companies that partnered with us. We would also like to thank Nicholas Horsewood, Annamaria Lusardi, Olivia Mitchell, and two anonymous referees for useful comments. All remaining errors are our own.
THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL LITERACY IN DETERMINING RETIREMENT PLANS
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 851–866, October 2012
How to Cite
CLARK, R. L., MORRILL, M. S. and ALLEN, S. G. (2012), THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL LITERACY IN DETERMINING RETIREMENT PLANS. Economic Inquiry, 50: 851–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00390.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!