We are extremely grateful to Steve Davies, Maria Gil-Molto, Steve Thompson, Mike Walker, Mike Waterson, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful for helpful comments and feedback received from participants at Centre for Competition and Regulatory Policy Research Workshop, Birmingham, July 2007; the Royal Economic Society Conference, Warwick, March 2008; and European Association for Research in Industrial Economics Conference, Toulouse, September 2008. C.A.P. gratefully acknowledges receipt of the British Academy Research Grants LRG-35378 and SG-45975.
THE IMPACT OF MERGERS ON FARES STRUCTURE: EVIDENCE FROM EUROPEAN LOW-COST AIRLINES
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1196–1217, April 2013
How to Cite
DOBSON, P. W. and PIGA, C. A. (2013), THE IMPACT OF MERGERS ON FARES STRUCTURE: EVIDENCE FROM EUROPEAN LOW-COST AIRLINES. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1196–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00392.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!