Preparation of this manuscript was supported by a grant from the Alberta Gaming Research Institute. The authors would like to thank the University of Alberta Population Research Lab staff for their assistance collecting the data and Glenn Blomquist, Jeff Borland, Philip Porter, Stefan Szymanski, and two anonymous referees for a number of comments and suggestions that have greatly improved this paper. Previous versions of this paper were presented in seminars at the University of Kentucky and Appalachian State University and in a session at the 2008 Southern Economic Association meetings.
CONSUMPTION BENEFITS OF NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE GAME TRIPS ESTIMATED FROM REVEALED AND STATED PREFERENCE DEMAND DATA
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1012–1025, January 2013
How to Cite
WHITEHEAD, J. C., JOHNSON, B. K., MASON, D. S. and WALKER, G. J. (2013), CONSUMPTION BENEFITS OF NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE GAME TRIPS ESTIMATED FROM REVEALED AND STATED PREFERENCE DEMAND DATA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1012–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00397.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!