CAN'T BUY ME LOVE? A FIELD EXPERIMENT EXPLORING THE TRADE-OFF BETWEEN INCOME AND CASTE-STATUS IN AN INDIAN MATRIMONIAL MARKET
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 534–550, April 2012
How to Cite
DUGAR, S., BHATTACHARYA, H. and REILEY, D. (2012), CAN'T BUY ME LOVE? A FIELD EXPERIMENT EXPLORING THE TRADE-OFF BETWEEN INCOME AND CASTE-STATUS IN AN INDIAN MATRIMONIAL MARKET. Economic Inquiry, 50: 534–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00398.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Online Early publication June 29, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!