The authors would like to thank Evangelos Falaris, Saul Hoffman, Randall Walsh, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments.
GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION TO PREVENT BANKRUPTCY: THE EFFECT OF BLIND-BIDDING LAWS ON MOVIE THEATERS
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1000–1017, October 2012
How to Cite
MULLIGAN, J. G. and WEDZIELEWSKI, D. J. (2012), GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION TO PREVENT BANKRUPTCY: THE EFFECT OF BLIND-BIDDING LAWS ON MOVIE THEATERS. Economic Inquiry, 50: 1000–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00399.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!