We are thankful to Dietrich Fausten, Ronald Caldwell, John Gibson, Guang-Zhen Sun, Michael Keane, Glenn Harrison, Bruce Weinberg, Mark Harris, Pushkar Maitra, Chikako Yamauchi, Gigi Foster, Frank Vella, participants at the Western Economic Association annual conference in Vancouver, Managing Selection Workshop at the University of South Australia, the fourth Australasian Development Workshop at the Australian National University, two anonymous referees of this journal, and seminar participants at Monash University and Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS) for very helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
CHILD LABOR AND SCHOOLING RESPONSES TO ACCESS TO MICROCREDIT IN RURAL BANGLADESH
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 46–61, January 2013
How to Cite
ISLAM, A. and CHOE, C. (2013), CHILD LABOR AND SCHOOLING RESPONSES TO ACCESS TO MICROCREDIT IN RURAL BANGLADESH. Economic Inquiry, 51: 46–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00400.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!