S.H.O. and A.I. are supported in part by Grants-in-Aid of Scientific Research (#17310029 and #17700155) and by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology (Japan). N.F. acknowledges support from the University of Aberdeen Business School. We thank Alexander Elbittar, Yasuyo Hamaguchi, Andreas Ortmann, Anmol Ratan, John Van Huyck, Nathaniel Wilcox, Erte Xiao, and participants at several conferences and seminars for helpful suggestions and comments. We give special thanks to two anonymous referees, whose comments have improved this paper substantially. Any remaining errors are the authors'.
PAYOFF LEVELS, LOSS AVOIDANCE, AND EQUILIBRIUM SELECTION IN GAMES WITH MULTIPLE EQUILIBRIA: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 932–952, October 2012
How to Cite
FELTOVICH, N., IWASAKI, A. and ODA, S. H. (2012), PAYOFF LEVELS, LOSS AVOIDANCE, AND EQUILIBRIUM SELECTION IN GAMES WITH MULTIPLE EQUILIBRIA: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY. Economic Inquiry, 50: 932–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00406.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!