Without implicating, we wish to thank Sarantis Kalyvitis, Thomas Moutos, and seminar participants at the Athens University of Economics and Business for useful suggestions. The comments and advice of two anonymous referees and the co-editor have improved both the presentation and the substance of the paper.
THE IMPACT OF FISCAL POLICY ON PROFITS
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1050–1068, October 2012
How to Cite
KATSIMI, M. and SARANTIDES, V. (2012), THE IMPACT OF FISCAL POLICY ON PROFITS. Economic Inquiry, 50: 1050–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00408.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!