I thank William Dickens, John Helliwell, Robert Putnam, Thomas Sander, and an anonymous referee for very helpful comments. Special thanks go to DDB Worldwide for making their Life Style data available for my use in this study, and to Allan Frei for his help in accessing data on snow depth. Paul Durso and Yuewei Wu provided excellent research assistance.
DOES SOCIAL CAPITAL PROMOTE SAFETY ON THE ROADS?
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1218–1231, April 2013
How to Cite
NAGLER, M. G. (2013), DOES SOCIAL CAPITAL PROMOTE SAFETY ON THE ROADS?. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1218–1231. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00411.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!