We thank David Levine, two anonymous referees, seminar participants at London School of Economics, University of Edinburgh, Universidad Di Tella, Universidad de San Andrés, Washington University in St. Louis, Universidad Nacional de San Luis, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Fundación de Investigaciones Económicas Latinoamericanas, LACEA Annual Meetings 2006, EALE Annual Meeting 2007, SOLE Annual Meeting 2008, and ISNIE 2009 for useful comments and Leopoldo Tornarolli from CEDLAS for providing us with the data used in this paper. We are also grateful for the excellent research assistance of Paulo Somaini.
MODELING INFORMALITY FORMALLY: HOUSEHOLDS AND FIRMS
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 821–838, July 2012
How to Cite
GALIANI, S. and WEINSCHELBAUM, F. (2012), MODELING INFORMALITY FORMALLY: HOUSEHOLDS AND FIRMS. Economic Inquiry, 50: 821–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00413.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!