This material is based upon work supported by SAHRA (Sustainability of semi-Arid Hydrology and Riparian Areas) under the STC Program of the National Science Foundation, Agreement No. EAR-9876800. Opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of SAHRA or of the National Science Foundation. I. Abibova, J. Little, A. Kaminsky, J. Clark, and G. Kervin assisted with experiment administration. We'd also like to thank M. Ewers for research assistance, J. Witherspoon for providing background on the Albuquerque Water Utility, and the City of Albuquerque for providing the market data.
MOVING FORWARD BY LOOKING BACK: COMPARING LABORATORY RESULTS WITH EX ANTE MARKET DATA
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1035–1049, January 2013
How to Cite
CHERMAK, J. M., KRAUSE, K., BROOKSHIRE, D. S. and BURNESS, H. S. (2013), MOVING FORWARD BY LOOKING BACK: COMPARING LABORATORY RESULTS WITH EX ANTE MARKET DATA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1035–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00419.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!