This material is based upon work supported by SAHRA (Sustainability of semi-Arid Hydrology and Riparian Areas) under the STC Program of the National Science Foundation, Agreement No. EAR-9876800. Opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of SAHRA or of the National Science Foundation. I. Abibova, J. Little, A. Kaminsky, J. Clark, and G. Kervin assisted with experiment administration. We'd also like to thank M. Ewers for research assistance, J. Witherspoon for providing background on the Albuquerque Water Utility, and the City of Albuquerque for providing the market data.
MOVING FORWARD BY LOOKING BACK: COMPARING LABORATORY RESULTS WITH EX ANTE MARKET DATA
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1035–1049, January 2013
How to Cite
CHERMAK, J. M., KRAUSE, K., BROOKSHIRE, D. S. and BURNESS, H. S. (2013), MOVING FORWARD BY LOOKING BACK: COMPARING LABORATORY RESULTS WITH EX ANTE MARKET DATA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1035–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00419.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!