The same study was previously distributed with the title “Asymmetric Behavioral Effects of Informal Sanction and Reward on Cooperation in an Experimental Public Good Game.” I am indebted to two anonymous referees and the associate editor of the journal, Tim Brennan, for their invaluable help.
NON-MONETARY INCENTIVES AND OPPORTUNISTIC BEHAVIOR: EVIDENCE FROM A LABORATORY PUBLIC GOOD GAME
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1374–1388, April 2013
How to Cite
DUGAR, S. (2013), NON-MONETARY INCENTIVES AND OPPORTUNISTIC BEHAVIOR: EVIDENCE FROM A LABORATORY PUBLIC GOOD GAME. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1374–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00422.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!