We are grateful to John Hause, Chris Swann, Chris Snyder, Sam Peltzman, Ioana Marinescu, Adam Copeland, Katja Seim, Selcuk Eren, Na Yin, Huan Ni, Caroline Austin, an anonymous referee, and the editor for their useful comments and suggestions. We also thank the participants of the Annual International Industrial Organization Conference held in Chicago, and the applied micro workshops at Florida State University, Drexel University, Cornell, Hood College, University of St. Gallen, and the IAE in Barcelona. H.B.-S. is also grateful to the Economics Departments at the University of Maryland and UPF for their hospitality during the completion of this paper. We bear sole responsibility for any remaining errors.
THE EFFECTS OF AUTOMOBILE RECALLS ON THE SEVERITY OF ACCIDENTS
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1232–1250, April 2013
How to Cite
BAE, Y.-K. and BENÍTEZ-SILVA, H. (2013), THE EFFECTS OF AUTOMOBILE RECALLS ON THE SEVERITY OF ACCIDENTS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1232–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00425.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!