T.F.C. is professor of economics, University of Nevada, Reno. He expresses appreciation to Hiroshi Fujiki, Federico Guerrero, Thomas Mayer, Allen Metzler, Michael Parkin, and Shigenori Shiratsuka for comments on an earlier version presented at the Bank of Japan, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, May 12, 2009. He also expresses appreciation to several referees of this journal. Any errors are the responsibility of the author.
A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF MEASURES OF CENTRAL BANK INDEPENDENCE
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 260–272, January 2013
How to Cite
CARGILL, T. F. (2013), A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF MEASURES OF CENTRAL BANK INDEPENDENCE. Economic Inquiry, 51: 260–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00427.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!