We wish to thank seminar participants at the Latin America Total Factor Productivity Puzzle at the University of California, Santa Barbara, the 2008 Meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics, the 2008 Meeting of the Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association, the XXVIII Meeting of the Brazilian Econometric Society, and PUC-Rio for helpful comments. Two anonymous referees and the editor Nezih Guner provided very detailed and helpful comments. We acknowledge the financial support of CNPq, FAPERJ, and INCT. We are responsible for any remaining errors.
ON THE EVOLUTION OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY IN LATIN AMERICA
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 16–30, January 2013
How to Cite
FERREIRA, P. C., PESSÔA, S. D. A. and VELOSO, F. A. (2013), ON THE EVOLUTION OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY IN LATIN AMERICA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 16–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00430.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!