We wish to thank seminar participants at the Latin America Total Factor Productivity Puzzle at the University of California, Santa Barbara, the 2008 Meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics, the 2008 Meeting of the Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association, the XXVIII Meeting of the Brazilian Econometric Society, and PUC-Rio for helpful comments. Two anonymous referees and the editor Nezih Guner provided very detailed and helpful comments. We acknowledge the financial support of CNPq, FAPERJ, and INCT. We are responsible for any remaining errors.
ON THE EVOLUTION OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY IN LATIN AMERICA
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 16–30, January 2013
How to Cite
FERREIRA, P. C., PESSÔA, S. D. A. and VELOSO, F. A. (2013), ON THE EVOLUTION OF TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY IN LATIN AMERICA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 16–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00430.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!