This paper is an updated version of Chapters 3 and 4 of my 2000 MIT dissertation. I would like to thank Susan Athey, Bryan Ellickson, Richard Schmalensee, Scott Stern, various seminar participants, the journal editor, and two anonymous referees for many useful comments. All remaining errors and omissions are my own.
SUPERMARKETS AS A NATURAL OLIGOPOLY
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1142–1154, April 2013
How to Cite
ELLICKSON, P. B. (2013), SUPERMARKETS AS A NATURAL OLIGOPOLY. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1142–1154. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00432.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!