We thank our two anonymous referees for their encouragement and advice leading to a major revision.
THE CONSEQUENCES OF (DE)REGULATION ON EMPLOYMENT DURATION AND EFFICIENCY: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1050–1065, January 2013
How to Cite
BERNINGHAUS, S., BLEICH, S. and GÜTH, W. (2013), THE CONSEQUENCES OF (DE)REGULATION ON EMPLOYMENT DURATION AND EFFICIENCY: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1050–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00436.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!