I am grateful to participants at the NBER Summer Institute, in particular, James Harrigan, David Hummels, Nuno Limão, and Peter Neary. I am also grateful to Iwan Barankay, Jeffrey Bergstrand, Natalie Chen, Alejandro Cu ñat, Robert Feenstra, David Jacks, Christopher Meissner, Nikolaus Wolf, Adrian Wood, seminar participants at Oxford University, at the University of Western Ontario, and at the European Trade Study Group. I gratefully acknowledge research support from the Economic and Social Research Council, Grant RES-000-22-3112.
GRAVITY REDUX: MEASURING INTERNATIONAL TRADE COSTS WITH PANEL DATA
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 101–121, January 2013
How to Cite
NOVY, D. (2013), GRAVITY REDUX: MEASURING INTERNATIONAL TRADE COSTS WITH PANEL DATA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 101–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00439.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!