The authors thank Andres Araoz, R. Preston Brown II, Whitney Dudley, and Amrita Sen for excellent research assistance. We also thank Marianne Bitler and Madeline Zavodny for sharing their data on abortion policies; Jonathan Klick and Thomas Stratmann for sharing their data on enjoined parental involvement laws; and Laura Langbein and Daniel Eisenberg for sharing data on alcohol policies.
THE EFFECT OF PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT LAWS ON YOUTH SUICIDE
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 620–636, January 2013
How to Cite
SABIA, J. J. and REES, D. I. (2013), THE EFFECT OF PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT LAWS ON YOUTH SUICIDE. Economic Inquiry, 51: 620–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00440.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!