Both authors wish to thank Steven Stillman, an anonymous referee, and conference participants at the European Economic Association Conference (2007), Aarhus School of Business (2007), Annual Congress of the Verein fuer Socialpolitik (2007), European and American Public Choice Conferences (both 2006) for their suggestions. Both authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Justina Fischer is also grateful for the Marie Curie fellowship scheme (RTN ENABLE) for funding and the DIW Berlin for her hospitality. We also wish to thank Julia Angelica and Alison Macintyre for professional editing.
DO POSITIONAL CONCERNS DESTROY SOCIAL CAPITAL: EVIDENCE FROM 26 COUNTRIES
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1542–1565, April 2013
How to Cite
FISCHER, J. A.V. and TORGLER, B. (2013), DO POSITIONAL CONCERNS DESTROY SOCIAL CAPITAL: EVIDENCE FROM 26 COUNTRIES. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1542–1565. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00441.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!