The authors thank the Mack Center at Wharton for financial support. We received helpful comments from participants at the WISE conference and in the BPUB 900 workshop at Wharton, and from anonymous referees. All errors are our own.
THE CHALLENGE OF REVENUE SHARING WITH BUNDLED PRICING: AN APPLICATION TO MUSIC
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1155–1165, April 2013
How to Cite
SHILLER, B. and WALDFOGEL, J. (2013), THE CHALLENGE OF REVENUE SHARING WITH BUNDLED PRICING: AN APPLICATION TO MUSIC. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1155–1165. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00442.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!