The author is deeply grateful to Katerina Sherstuyk, Sun-Ki Chai, Marco Casari, Charles Plott, Lata Gangadharan, Uyanga Tsedev, Kimberly Burnett, two anonymous referees, and the editor for helpful comments. This research was funded through the Arts and Science Advisory Council Award and research grant from the Department of Economics at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I thank the Academy of Management in Mongolia for providing facilities to conduct experiments. This work benefited from the conversation with conference participants at the Western Economic Association International meeting 2008, and the Economic Science Association North-American meeting 2007.
COMMON-POOL RESOURCES WITH FREE MOBILITY
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1404–1420, April 2013
How to Cite
DORJ, D. (2013), COMMON-POOL RESOURCES WITH FREE MOBILITY. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1404–1420. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00444.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!