I thank Alejandro Badel, Dan Barbezat, Olivier Blanchard, John Cochrane, Silvio Contessi, Ricardo DiCeccio, Jose Dorich, William Gavin, Paul Johnson, Ergys Islamaj, Jens Iversen, Sharon Kozicki, Kenneth Kuttner, Enrique Martinez-Garcia, Ellen McGrattan, Rhys Mendes, Enrique Mendoza, Adrian Peralta-Alva, Andrea Pescatori, Robert Rebelein, Juan Rubio-Ramirez, Steven Schmeiser, Katherine Sims, Yi Wen, Geoffrey Woglom, seminar participants at Bank of Canada, Colby College, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, IMF, JCT, University of South Carolina, Union College, Vassar College, Wesleyan University, EEA 2010, NBEA 2010 and WEAI 2010, and Coeditor Erwan Quintin and anonymous referees for suggestions and comments. All remaining errors are my own. The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the author. No responsibility for them should be attributed to the Bank of Canada.
IDENTIFYING THE ROLE OF RISK SHOCKS IN THE BUSINESS CYCLE USING STOCK PRICE DATA
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 304–335, January 2013
How to Cite
ALPANDA, S. (2013), IDENTIFYING THE ROLE OF RISK SHOCKS IN THE BUSINESS CYCLE USING STOCK PRICE DATA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 304–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00445.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!