We would like to thank Chris Bollinger, Josh Ederington, Rob Reed, Andreas Savvides, Athanasios Vamvakidis, and participants at the 2008 Southern Growth Conference at the SEA meetings for helpful comments and discussion. We also thank two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. Any errors are ours alone.
WHEN IS TRADE PROTECTION GOOD FOR GROWTH?
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 62–71, January 2013
How to Cite
MINIER, J. and UNEL, B. (2013), WHEN IS TRADE PROTECTION GOOD FOR GROWTH?. Economic Inquiry, 51: 62–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00446.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!