A previous version of this article has been circulated under the title “Policy Coordination, Fiscal Stabilization and Endogenous Unions.” I would like to thank my thesis advisor Dennis Jansen. In addition, comments and suggestions by Leonardo Auernheimer, Russell Cooper, Scott Dressler, Enrique Martinez-Garcia, Erwan Quintin, Geneviève Verdier, Mark Wynne, and two anonymous referees have been helpful and were greatly appreciated.
FISCAL STABILIZATION WITH PARTIAL EXCHANGE RATE PASS-THROUGH
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 348–367, January 2013
How to Cite
KERSTING, E. K. (2013), FISCAL STABILIZATION WITH PARTIAL EXCHANGE RATE PASS-THROUGH. Economic Inquiry, 51: 348–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00448.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!