The author wishes to thank seminar participants at the University of Idaho and Washington State University and anonymous referees for comments on earlier drafts. He also wishes to thank Jessica Murphy Manca and Melissa Reimer for information regarding the federal sentencing system. All remaining errors are his own.
THE BOOKER DECISION AND DISCRIMINATION IN FEDERAL CRIMINAL SENTENCES
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 637–652, January 2013
How to Cite
NUTTING, A. W. (2013), THE BOOKER DECISION AND DISCRIMINATION IN FEDERAL CRIMINAL SENTENCES. Economic Inquiry, 51: 637–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00449.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!