I am grateful to the co-editor Randall Walsh and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions. I also thank Bruce Dickson, Asim Khwaja, Keith Maskus, Aaditya Mattoo, Mike Moore, Donald Parsons, Roberto Samaniego, and seminar participants at the World Bank for helpful feedback.
THE MATCHING OF HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS AND POLITICIANS
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1502–1522, April 2013
How to Cite
CHEN, M. X. (2013), THE MATCHING OF HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS AND POLITICIANS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1502–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00450.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!