We thank participants at the International Meetings of the ESA in Washington DC, USA, the IAREP-SABE in San Diego, USA, at the APET workshop on Behavioral Public Economics in Lyon, France, and seminar participants at the Universities of Innsbruck and Strasbourg for constructive and helpful comments. We thank E. Priour for programming and research assistance. Financial support from the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-08-JCJC-0105-01, “CONFLICT” project) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the associate editor and two anonymous referees for their very helpful comments.
THREAT AND PUNISHMENT IN PUBLIC GOOD EXPERIMENTS
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1421–1441, April 2013
How to Cite
MASCLET, D., NOUSSAIR, C. N. and VILLEVAL, M.-C. (2013), THREAT AND PUNISHMENT IN PUBLIC GOOD EXPERIMENTS. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1421–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00452.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!