We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Paul De Grauwe, Nils Gottfries, Gülçin Özkan, Ron P. Smith, Andy Snell, Peter Tinsley, our discussant Andreas Beyer and participants at seminars at the Bank of England, Riksbank, Banco de Espana, Brunel University, Cagliari University, University of Leuven, Uppsala University, and participants at the Bank of Finland/CEPR Conference in Helsinki in 2009, XXXIV SAE meeting in Valencia, EEA meetings in Glasgow in 2010, the Rimini Conference in Economics and Finance in 2010, and the “Macroeconomic modelling and policy analysis after the global financial crisis conference” in Frankfurt in 2010 for comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
LENDING RELATIONSHIPS AND MONETARY POLICY
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 368–393, January 2013
How to Cite
AKSOY, Y., BASSO, H. S. and COTO-MARTINEZ, J. (2013), LENDING RELATIONSHIPS AND MONETARY POLICY. Economic Inquiry, 51: 368–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00453.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!