I thank Steve Coate, Sue Dynarski, Ron Ehrenberg, David Figlio, Ed Glaeser, Caroline Hoxby, Brian Jacob, Bridget Long, Paul Peterson, Miguel Urquiola, seminar participants at Duke University, University of Florida, Harvard University, University of Maryland, MIT, Northwestern University, Econometric Society Conference, Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management Conference, Society of Labor Economists Conference for helpful discussions, the Florida Department of Education for data used in this analysis, and the Program on Education Policy and Governance at Harvard University for its postdoctoral support. Dan Greenwald provided excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System. All errors are my own.
VOUCHERS, PUBLIC SCHOOL RESPONSE, AND THE ROLE OF INCENTIVES: EVIDENCE FROM FLORIDA
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 500–526, January 2013
How to Cite
CHAKRABARTI, R. (2013), VOUCHERS, PUBLIC SCHOOL RESPONSE, AND THE ROLE OF INCENTIVES: EVIDENCE FROM FLORIDA. Economic Inquiry, 51: 500–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00455.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!