The authors are grateful for comments received at the 2007 American Economic Association Meetings, with special thanks to Aimee Chin, the 2006 Southern Economic Association 79th Annual Conference, the 2006 LACEA-LAMES Conference, the 2006 Guanajuato Workshop for Young Economists, the 2006 Annual Congress of the European Society for Population Economics, the 2006 Western Economic Association International 81st Annual Conference, and from participants in the applied microeconomics/labor workshop at the University of Miami. We thank Sara Michalski, Isaac Petit-Frere, and Debanjali Roy for research assistance. We are also grateful for the comments from two anonymous referees.
THE EFFECTS OF SPANISH-LANGUAGE BACKGROUND ON COMPLETED SCHOOLING AND APTITUDE TEST SCORES
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 527–562, January 2013
How to Cite
LOCAY, L., REGAN, T. L. and DIAMOND, A. M. (2013), THE EFFECTS OF SPANISH-LANGUAGE BACKGROUND ON COMPLETED SCHOOLING AND APTITUDE TEST SCORES. Economic Inquiry, 51: 527–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00458.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!