We thank the editor and the reviewers and Lucas Davis, Frank Graves, Gib Metcalf, Dean Murphy, and Jason Snyder for useful comments, and especially Jehan DeFonseka, Sin Han Lo, and Jessica Cameron for their research input. The views expressed in this paper, however, are strictly those of the authors and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of The Brattle Group, Inc., its clients, or UCLA.
CARBON GEOGRAPHY: THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF CONGRESSIONAL SUPPORT FOR LEGISLATION INTENDED TO MITIGATE GREENHOUSE GAS PRODUCTION
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1640–1650, April 2013
How to Cite
CRAGG, M. I., ZHOU, Y., GURNEY, K. and KAHN, M. E. (2013), CARBON GEOGRAPHY: THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF CONGRESSIONAL SUPPORT FOR LEGISLATION INTENDED TO MITIGATE GREENHOUSE GAS PRODUCTION. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1640–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00462.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!