We wish to thank two anonymous referees and the editor of the journal for helpful comments, Abdolkarim Sadrieh and the Faculty of Economics and Management of University of Magdeburg for the use of their MaXLab, and Marina Schröder and Harald Wypior for professional lab assistance. S.F. has been supported by the National Research Fund, Luxembourg (PDR 09 044), and the UL internal project F2R-LSF-PUL-10IDIA. We acknowledge funding of the experiments through the internal UL project F2R-LSF-PUL-09BCCM.
LIMITED LIABILITY, MORAL HAZARD, AND RISK TAKING: A SAFETY NET GAME EXPERIMENT
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1389–1403, April 2013
How to Cite
FÜLLBRUNN, S. and NEUGEBAUER, T. (2013), LIMITED LIABILITY, MORAL HAZARD, AND RISK TAKING: A SAFETY NET GAME EXPERIMENT. Economic Inquiry, 51: 1389–1403. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00464.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!