We acknowledge useful comments by Nick Bloom, Max Bruche, Gian Luca Clementi, Luigi Guiso, Berthold Herrendorf, Bart Hobijn, Tim Kehoe, Pete Klenow, Casey Mulligan, Vincenzo Quadrini, Richard Rogerson, Jim Schmitz, Andrei Shleifer, Silvana Tenreyro, John Van Reenen, and anonymous referees. Jas Ellis was the invaluable research assistant. N.G. thanks the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia (Ramon y Cajal Grant) and the Barcelona GSE Research Network for financial support.
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 971–996, January 2013
How to Cite
CASELLI, F. and GENNAIOLI, N. (2013), DYNASTIC MANAGEMENT. Economic Inquiry, 51: 971–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00467.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!