The authors thank the Editor and two anonymous reviewers for prescient comments on a prior version of this paper. We are indebted to Martin Dufwenberg and John List for their generous advice on this research; to Bruce Beattie, Dennis Cory, George Frisvold, Paul Wilson, Alex Whalley, Todd Neumann, Trevor Kollmann, Jennifer Pullen, and Jon Carlson for their generosity with class time; and to Gautam Gupta, Sanmitra Ghosh, Abhishek Das, Nilay Tikadar, Bijoy Sarkar, Daisy Paniagua, and Shannon Iraniha for their help in running experiments. We are also grateful to seminar participants at the University of Arizona, UC Davis, UC Berkeley, UC Merced, NC State, Purdue, University of Nebraska, Cal Poly, and the University of Washington for a variety of helpful suggestions, particularly Subhasish Dugar and Chuck Knoeber. The usual disclaimer applies.
IS DISHONESTY CONTAGIOUS?
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 722–734, January 2013
How to Cite
ROBERT, I. and ARNAB, M. (2013), IS DISHONESTY CONTAGIOUS?. Economic Inquiry, 51: 722–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2012.00470.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!